Green Belt Certification
(Business & Industry Course (B&I Public))
The Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) – Green Belt Certification takes your
employees to the next level of training in the Six Sigma philosophy. The certification includes
the e-learning, 88 hours of applications training and 5 hours of individualized coaching on your
workplace project. Participants will apply the skills and tools learned to their workplace project
(This is a prerequisite for the Six Sigma Black Belt Completion Program.)
THE SIX SIGMA APPROACH:
• Utilizes DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology.
• Closely understands customer needs.
• Has disciplined use of facts, data and statistical analysis.
• Pays diligent attention to managing, improving and reinventing business processes.
• Uses training designed to be easy to comprehend and implement.
UPON COURSE COMPLETION, EACH PARTICIPANT WILL
• Six associate of applied science degree credits.
• A Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate from Moraine Park, in partnership with the WTCS.
FALL 2014 DATES:
August 26, 27 and 28
September 17 and 18
October 15 and 16
November 12 and 13
December 10 and 11
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MONDAY, August 4, 2014
Note: Participants are required to have a laptop computer for the duration of the training. A timed version of Minitab is included.
||West Bend Campus Room T-117
||$3900 per person. Price includes project coaching book, materials, lunch and refreshments