Green Belt Certification
(Business & Industry Course (B&I Public))
The Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) – Green Belt Certification takes your
employees to the next level of training in the Six Sigma philosophy. The certification includes
the e-learning, 88 hours of applications training and 5 hours of individualized coaching on your
workplace project. Participants will apply the skills and tools learned to their workplace project
(This is a prerequisite for the Six Sigma Black Belt Completion Program.)
THE SIX SIGMA APPROACH:
• Utilizes DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology.
• Closely understands customer needs.
• Has disciplined use of facts, data and statistical analysis.
• Pays diligent attention to managing, improving and reinventing business processes.
• Uses training designed to be easy to comprehend and implement.
UPON COURSE COMPLETION, EACH PARTICIPANT WILL
• Six associate of applied science degree credits.
• A Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate from Moraine Park, in partnership with the WTCS.
SPRING 2014 DATES:
January 21, 22 and 23
February 19 and 20
March 19 and 20
April 16 and 17
May 14 and 15
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2014
Note: Participants are required to have a laptop computer with Minitab
software for the duration of the training.
||Jackson Campus JX-113
||$3500 per person. Price includes project coaching book, materials, lunch and refreshments